Why choose Bobbleware?
✅ We are the first to pioneer a reusable movement in the world of bubble tea.
✅ Well-made reusable cup.
✅ Perfect for the positive and trendy spirit.
✅ Designed in Australia. Trademark registered.
Hot and Cold OK
Handblown borosilicate glass is able to withstand extreme temperature range.
BPA free, non-porous glass vessel preserves freshness of your beverage.
Pristine and Premium
Made with thick wall borosilicate glass for durability and the ability to look pristine after wash.
Iconic stud made from foodgrade silicone designed for your leakproof convenience.
- STSandi T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI'm addicted!!
Absolutely love these glass tumblers. They fit so easily into your hand and are easy to clean. Will be buying more as gifts as well!!Bobbleware8 months ago
Thank you Sandy, loving your Bobbleware line-ups! xxx
- SPSanti P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBest smoothie cup
Bought these for my husband and I's daily smoothies. Love! Easy to clean , straight in the dishwasher and portable when I want to go for a walk with my baby in the pram. 5/5Bobbleware8 months ago
Thank you Santi, we look forward to see more of your smoothie creation! xx
- ACAnna C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoBest present ever!
One for me, one for the bestie- I liked that you can bundle them together and still choose your preferred colours. The bestie will get hers for Christmas, but I'm already getting plenty of use out of mine!
- TDTeagan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat quality
These tumblers are perfect for my morning iced coffee. Also have been putting them in the dishwasher every day the past few weeks & they still look perfect. Great quality product.
- EOErika O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGorgeous bottles
I really love these bottles, they're not too big so you don't feel pressured to have HEAPS of bubble tea. The lid is fab, with a nice tight seal. The colour I love too, so subtle. The straw is also fantastic, it's so much better than the steel ones that have no angle edge so you can still get all the pearls and jellies. I wanted to try the Tristan plastic, so it wouldn't be as heavy as the glass or as easy to break. So I'll hopefully get to try those soon too.